- Exhibition of the massive Yama floats 8m in height
- Four Yama floats pulled in the Inuyama Festival that is held on the first Saturday in April every year are displayed. These Yama floats furnished with delicate fittings and decorated with Japanese lacquer and gold foil offer a thrilling spectacle.
Moreover, a demonstration using light and sound that depicts a day in the life of the festival in 6 minutes is available, so you can experience the festival mood all year round.
The building features a town-house structure with a narrow frontage that was commonly seen in the castle town, and in the exhibition room, the "gold undergarments" (kinjuban) that children wear at the festival are on display.
|Location||〒484-0083 Inuyama Higashikoken 62, Inuyama-shi|
|Fee||Adults 100 yen
Note: Fees are subject to change. Please check on the official website, etc.
|Opening days / hours||9:00 to 17:00 (Last admission at 16:30)|
|Holidays||December 29 to 31|
How to access
- Access by public transport
- Alight at Inuyama Station, and walk for approx. 10 minutes.
- Access by car
- Approx. 25 minutes from Komaki Higashi IC, Chuo Expressway
Approx. 35 minutes from Komaki IC, Tomei Expressway